Jaga Tepi Kain Kau!


Just to let it away from the bottom of my heart about this matter. It's not just me, but i guess other friends also feel the same way with me.

I think that you are so so hypocryte friend i ever had. You said A but actually it's B.
You create any kind of stories to make it better than reality but don't ever think that i didn't know what the truth. But as a friend, i'll keep it silent as long as you didn't create stories about me and let people know what my bad side.

I keep your bad side as a secret, between us, so do the same to me.
Never ever try create story about what i don't do.
Watch out!



Selagi aku boleh sabar, aku akan bersabar dan layan permainan kau. Tetapi, sabar aku ada batas dan jangan sampai aku malukan kau depan kawan kawan kita. Just remember.


www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment